Recreational Cannabis Dispensary Bellevue | Medical Marijuana Kirkland
HIGHER LEAF KIRKLAND HOURS
Friday & Saturday
8:00 AM – 11:45 PM
Sunday – Thursday
8:00 AM – 11:00 PM
HIGHER LEAF BELLEVUE HOURS
9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
12525 WILLOWS RD NE STE 10
KIRKLAND, WA 98034
3079 156TH AVE SE
BELLEVUE, WA 98007
Your Trusted Medical & Recreational Cannabis Dispensaries In Seattle, Washington
The Eastside is home to the most complete, well-supplied and knowledgeable resources for recreational and medical cannabis in the Seattle area. Higher Leaf provides high-quality marijuana, accessories, and information from its cannabis dispensary in Bellevue and Kirkland. Open seven days a week, Higher Leaf carries a full selection of marijuana, in all strains and forms, for both beginning and veteran users of recreational and medical cannabis.
You can also order cannabis online through Higher Leaf. Our easy-to-use online ordering form has our entire inventory available for convenience cannabis in-store pick-up at either of our two locations.
Higher Leaf is more than just a recreational cannabis dispensary or medical dispensary. We offer thorough and accurate information about recreational marijuana, medical cannabis, and the history and truth about cannabis culture. Higher Leaf’s professional staff seeks to demystify the myths and promote the truth about marijuana in friendly ways to our customers. Take a look around our site to find out more about the best center for recreational and medical marijuana in Bellevue and Kirkland.
price match guarantee
Find a lower price at another store?
We’ll match any price on regularly priced items at any store in Washington. At Higher Leaf, we always guarantee the lowest price. Talk to a budtender for more information!
become a FREQUENT flyer!
We are pleased to offer the Higher Leaf Frequent Flyer loyalty cards to all of our customers in Kirkland, Woodinville, Redmond, Bellevue and beyond! You can pick up a card at either of our locations.
For every visit to our store, you’ll earn a point. After 3 points, or on your 4th visit, you’ll earn 20% off of your entire order! May not be combined with other discounts. Some exclusions may apply.
for higher leaf marijuana specials & News
Higher Leaf is the Eastside’s favorite recreational and medical cannabis dispensary serving two locations. We have a fabulous range of premium cannabis, edibles and concentrates at some of the most competitive prices you will find online and offline!
Higher Leaf is Here to Help
Thanks to legalization, recreational marijuana is advancing more each day toward mainstream acceptance. As that happens, new and prospective cannabis users are beginning to investigate its potential uses and effects, and whether it’s something they want to try. And that leads them to ask what they think are dumb questions.
At Higher Leaf, there’s no such thing as a dumb question. The friendly staff at our recreational cannabis dispensary is here to help guide the new user through the many-sided, varied and intriguing landscape of marijuana.
We help the novice or beginning user understand the different strains and strengths of marijuana, from sativa to indica and the hybrids in between. We’ll help you decide what method of intake is right for you, whether it’s a pre-rolled joint, flower, edible, tincture, or another type. We also offer advice on whatever accessories you might need to heighten your cannabis experience.
Higher Leaf’s staff of experts can also help the more experienced marijuana user. If you’re looking to switch up your go-to strain, try a new means of consumption, or learn more about the ever-growing world of cannabis culture, we’ll fill you in on all of it.
Our team is more than a group of nicer-than-usual cashiers. Higher Leaf is a community of individuals with years of deep knowledge and sincere interest in the cannabis industry. We’re relentlessly up to date on the latest strains of marijuana. We’re continuing students of its history and qualities. We seek to be the best ambassadors of the leaf that we can be—and that means helping others learn about it.
Higher Leaf is the most welcoming and informed source for medical and recreational cannabis in Kirkland and Bellevue, intending to help all our customers, new and experienced, get the most they can from marijuana.
Ordering Online from Higher Leaf
You don’t have to hit our stores in person to shop and find what you need. Higher Leaf allows our customers to order cannabis online for pickup at both of our locations. Our simple online ordering process offers several advantages:
- Convenient in-store pickup. Choose to get your product from either of our Bellevue or Kirkland locations.
- Research or shop around. Take as much time as you need to decide what kind of strains, forms or accessories you need, or to get more information about cannabis, from the privacy of your own home.
- Security and privacy. Every online order from Higher Leaf is guaranteed to be private—and with no credit card information exchanged, it’s 100% secure.
It’s simple to order online from Higher Leaf:
- Choose your pickup location in Bellevue or Kirkland.
- Find the product you’re looking for or browse our selection.
- Pick the quantity you want from each product page.
- Hit the checkout page when you’re ready, enter your phone number and name.
- We’ll text you when your order is ready to pick up.
Use Higher Leaf’s online ordering form to complete your transaction.
Cannabis in all its forms
The versatility of the humble cannabis plant is truly astonishing. Its variety of potential uses and different forms makes it nearly customizable for every different user and preference.
Higher Leaf offers marijuana in several forms, from its natural flower state to its use as an additive to other products:
- Flowers. Perhaps the most recognizable unit of marijuana sales, full-bud flowers represent the plant in its most natural, unaffected state. For those experienced with rolling their own (or those who are game to learn how), Higher Leaf’s loose-leaf blends often produce the quickest and fullest effect.
- Edibles. An increasingly convenient way to partake of cannabis, edibles infused with marijuana come in almost all the most-craved snack forms: cakes, candies, gummies, lollipops, and the ever-dependable brownie. Depending on the type of food, the effect from cannabis edibles may take a little longer to start but can last longer.
- Tinctures. Extracted cannabis blended with solvents like high-percentage alcohol is consumed orally, typically by using a dropper to put a few drops underneath the tongue. Tinctures can also be blended into other food or drink forms. They’re ideal when the user is trying to keep their dosage to a specific amount.
- Concentrates. Wax, shatter, dabs, oils—all these forms of delivery have a more intense, dense concentration of the most potent ingredients in cannabis, and none of the filler. They, therefore, take less time to produce an effect and can be more powerful than other cannabis products.
- Topicals. An increasingly popular form among the medical cannabis community, infused topicals are often used to help relieve muscular pain, skin conditions, and other kinds of physical discomfort. They’re an ideal choice for those seeking the more therapeutic aspects of cannabis without experiencing the high.
- Vapes. For those seeking the 21st century high, marijuana-infused cartridges, pens, and other accessories provide all of the convenience of e-cigs and the pleasant effects of cannabis, without the external smoke or side effects on others.
- Beverages. The user-friendliest of all, cannabis-infused drinks come in all popular forms: juice, soda, cola, lemonade, and more.
- Preroll. There’s nothing quite like the classic: rolled cannabis joints, the choice of millions for their combined qualities of convenience, effectiveness, and sociability.
Higher Leaf can help you choose a new delivery method that’s right for you. Come to our cannabis dispensary in Bellevue or Kirkland for friendly, personal assistance.
Our cannabis shops in Bellevue and Kirkland have an exciting and evolving range of goods gathered by our knowledgeable budtenders and informed by curious inquiries from customers. At Higher Leaf, we take the time to get to know our customers and work hard to exceed their expectations every time.
Note: Under Washington law, anyone 21 years and older can legally purchase weed from a licensed store. And though you can get away by discreetly smoking weed publicly in Seattle, do remember that should a cop write you a ticket, you will need to pay $27 in fine. However, driving a vehicle under the influence of marijuana can attract a DUI charge.
Choose your strain
Marijuana is not a one-size-fits-all substance, and no two strains offer the same experience. Each cannabis plant contains a different proportion of its active ingredients. The two natural compounds of cannabis, cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), are believed to affect users differently according to their measure in each plant.
In general, marijuana strains come in three distinct types: sativa, indica, and hybrids of both.
Sativa strains of marijuana plants grow tall and feature long, thin leaves. They’re believed to have higher concentrations of THC, the more psychoactive of marijuana’s two primary compounds. This means sativa strains are thought to produce head highs—meaning they interact more directly with the mind to create several more elevated experiences.
Sativa strains are often used to spur a whole host of mental activities: creativity, attentiveness, and stimulation. It’s often used to complete artistic tasks or anything that entails a lot of concentration. Sativa strains are believed to be especially helpful at relieving anxiety, or for casual use as antidepressants. Some consider sativa strains to be great at removing social barriers—you’ll often find them at parties and social gatherings to set the mood.
Indica plants are the stockier counterparts of sativa. Their leaves are shorter, broader, and more deeply green. Indica strains are believed to have higher ratios of CBD, the non-psychoactive compound found in marijuana. Because of this, indica plants are more commonly associated with full-body highs. They offer a more sedate, relaxing experience.
Indica is frequently used to produce a relaxing effect when one wants to wind down at night. It’s often used to treat insomnia. Indica is also believed to have more medicinal qualities and is frequently the choice of those seeking to relieve pain. Other reported effects of indica include increasing food appetite and easing nausea.
Hybrid strains, as the name implies, feature a more balanced concentration of sativa and indica. In reality, most cannabis plants are hybrids, without an excessive amount of concentration of either strain, although one may be slightly more dominant than the other.
The effects of hybrids are more balanced as well, combining the energetic aspects of sativa with the sedating effects of indica. Because of this, hybrids are good choices for those who are new to the marijuana experience, giving them a more well-rounded encounter for their initial experiments so they can decide what strain is ultimately best for them.
Higher Leaf’s staff offers friendly, knowledgeable help in deciding what marijuana strain most suits your needs. Whether you’re a beginner seeking initial guidance or a veteran exploring your options, we’ll help you navigate the courses of sativa, indica, and hybrid at our dispensary in Kirkland or Bellevue.
Why head to Higher Leaf?
What makes Higher Leaf a sought-after cannabis boutique in Kirkland and Bellevue? Besides excellent variety and top quality, we also offer some pretty compelling advantages for the pragmatic consumer.
A price match guarantee on most products: you always know you’re getting a good deal.
Rotating daily specials if you’re in the mood for something special, different or building reinforcements.
The option to pre-order online so you can head right to the express line and pick up your stuff in the quickest time.
A frequent flyer loyalty card that earns you 20% off your next purchase after just 4 stamps.
Friendly and well-informed budtenders who assist, recommend and familiarize with our new products.
Pet-friendly premises; all dogs, cats and legal-to-own pets are welcome!
A hospitable, laid-back vibe that our customers appreciate.
Higher Leaf believes that a recreational and medical cannabis dispensary’s role should go beyond retailing premium products. We advocate legalizing marijuana nationwide and shattering myths about the effects of cannabis use. You can engage with our views through our newsletters and articles.
Visit us today
Check out Bellevue’s and Kirkland’s best dispensary today. We’re open 9am-11pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, so sneak in some time and get ready to be impressed!
Save time when you visit by placing a PRE-ORDER ONLINE (Now at both locations!). Don’t forget to bring your FREQUENT FLYER LOYALTY CARD. After just 4 stamps, you’ll earn 20% off of your next purchase!
We can’t wait to see you — everyone 21+ is welcome!
HIGHER LEAF IS NOW HIRING!
Find jobs in Kirkland & Bellevue HERE